Quality grading system
The Meyn QGS (quality grading system) classifies the birds based on different types of characteristics in combination with its occurrence on the bird. The customer can determine the grade of each quality level per bird part and per typical defect. The destination of the bird is controlled by the Distribution Manager M5 based on quality and weight. The whole bird can be dropped in a certain bin or sent to a cut up line and a by-pass can be activated based on the quality and weight of the whole bird.
The Meyn Quality Grading System is designed for grading whole birds, hanging with two legs in a shackle. The system captures an image of the bird and inspects it on the presence of defects. The system can be used with only a front camera or a combination of front and back camera.
- The camera system recognises defects based on colour differences for whole birds
- A maximum of seven different grades can be defined, the whole bird is determined in one quality grade
- In combination with a Distribution Manager M5 system, the destination of birds can be controlled based on quality and weight
- Statistics are recorded in a MBD file, which can be read using Microsoft
- Access data can be shown and saved per flock, the flock change can be done manually or based on predefined number per flock
- High resolution images allow for more accurate identification of defects and cosistent grading results.
- Quality grading on breast and back possible.
- Absolute and reproducible critcal limits, no daily or weekly learning procedures required, virtually maintenance free operation.
- Statistics can be stored and shown real time.