mLogic distribution manager M5
The Meyn mLogic distribution manager M5 is the fifth generation of the Meyn weighing computer range and gives you full control of the production process on a very detailed level. The distribution manager M5 can analyze both pre- and post chill bird weights and controls the sorting and cut up lines to optimize product logistics. Selective by-passes per bird in the cut up system further aid in getting the right type of product at the right location at the right time.
The Meyn mLogic distribution manager M5 uses only the latest industrial grade components to deliver an extremely reliable system. Next to this, an innovative cabling system minimizes the amount of cabling in the factory and substantially reduces the installation and error finding process. A complete modular set-up allows for easy expansion in the future
The distribution manager receives individual bird weights and can receive individual bird part qualities from the Meyn line weigher and vision grading system. The line operator configures the distribution manager to match the production needs. The distribution manager then sends the products to packing stations, processing lines or downstream processes. The operator can route the product through the cut up lines to meet final product requirements.
The distribution manager has an easy to use graphical user interface where the following criteria can be programmed:
- Produce to product. The distribution manager will send products within a certain weight range and that match a certain quality to be processed in a certain way. This way products can be produced that match the end product criteria.
Example application: all birds between 1.300 and 1.400 grams that have undamaged legs need to be processed to drumsticks
- Sort on weight and/or quality. A simple distribution algorithm that will distribute the products according to the registered weights and/or quality.
Example application: light birds go to cut up line 1 and heavy birds go to cut up line 2
- Batch on number. The distribution manager will form batches of a product with a certain weight and/or quality to a maximum number of products.
Example application: whole birds between 1.200 and 1.300 grams with quality A need to be packed 10 pieces in a box
- Batch on weight. The distribution manager will form batches of a product with a certain weight and/or quality to a target weight.
Example application: drumsticks between 90 and 110 grams need to be packed in 1 kilogram packs
- Batch on weight and number. The distribution manager will form batches of a product with a certain weight and/or quality to a target weight and a target number of products.
Example application: 20 drumsticks between 90 and 110 grams need to be packed in 2 kilogram packs
The distribution manager has many extra options to aid the production manager in managing the logistical process:
- Number of products per minute can be configured to optimize downstream processes
- Products can be prioritized so high value products and packs are always produced first
- If a prechill weighing machine and/or vision grading system is installed the operator can use the production preview to plan his production and to optimize his flock value
- Shackle accurate tracking allows flock tracking and a very accurate recall management
- Production preview: the all new absolute encoders allow you to track and store the bird information through the longest chilling lines, production stops and even overnight breaks. On demand creation of the production preview ensures that the information is always up to date and gives the operator full insight in the current production.
- Farm to fork tracking: the shackle accurate tracking means all sorts of information (flock ID, veterinary inspection results, etc) can be connected to the individual bird. With this information an optimized production and a better control over the quality of the incoming product can be obtained. The signal can also be send to third party systems to allow for a more accurate recall management.
- Subscription service: the subscription service ensures an always up to date system in an attractive economic package.
- Modular setup covers all production needs and is easily extendible in the future
- Ability to select on weight and grade gives full control over product requirement
- Integrated production preview gives a real time overview of the contents of the chilling line to optimize production
- Farm to fork tracking keeps track of the flocks from hang till drop for a more effective recall management
- All new subscription service ensures an always up to date system with monthly health checks